|1.- What are cookies?|
Cookies are files or files that are downloaded to the User's computer, tablet or mobile device when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow the User's browsing preferences to be stored, making the interaction between the User and the Website more quick and easy.
This website does not install our cookies on Users' devices until they have accepted their installation.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information since they do not collect data that can personally identify the User.
The cookies used by this website are always temporary and, in no case, will they be valid for more than one year.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies for analytical purposes and to show you personalized advertising or based on your browsing habits.
a) Own cookies
In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies. The advantages that the acceptance of our cookies entails translates into a saving of time. They can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content that is shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of visits. made, so that we can focus and adjust the services and promotions more effectively.
b) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics cookies
The website uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
|2.- How to disable cookies?|
As a user, the easiest way to prevent the download of cookies is by configuring them in the banner that appears on the main page, or by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings in your browser, in this way you will prevent cookies from being stored on your HDD.
It is possible to access the website by disabling cookies but it could interfere with the proper functioning of the website. It is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you may not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of everything this Website offers you.
|3.- GDPR compliance|
This policy and the way in which cookies are managed on this website, complies with the obligations set forth in the second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce. (LSSI), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and transfer them entirely to another data controller.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.